A man simply identified as Shabi and his two daughters, 18 year old Mistura and 16 year old Adura, were burnt to death after some Jerry cans of petroleum products stored at their home in 5 Adebiyi Street, Somolu Oja in Lagos exploded yesterday night.
The Director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe who spoke with PM news, said the petrol was stored close to the kitchen where the family cooked their meal. In a related development, a grandfather was burnt to death after his grandchild lit a candle and went out to play at their home 48 Oyedele Street, off Liasu Road, Egbe , in Ikotun area of Lagos. The candle fell and ignited a fire which consumed the apartment and the old man
Posted by jeremiah lanzema shiaka