Man and his two daughters killed after stored petrol explodes in Lagos


A man simply identified as Shabi and his two daughters, 18 year old Mistura and 16 year old Adura, were burnt to death after some Jerry cans of petroleum products stored at their home in 5 Adebiyi Street, Somolu Oja in Lagos exploded yesterday night.

The Director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe who spoke with PM news, said the petrol was stored close to the kitchen where the family cooked their meal. In a related development, a grandfather was burnt to death after his grandchild lit a candle and went out to play at their home 48 Oyedele Street, off Liasu Road, Egbe , in Ikotun area of Lagos. The candle fell and ignited a fire which consumed the apartment and the old man

Posted by jeremiah lanzema shiaka


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s